Mechanical team Lead
|AktauLocalShipping Operations||Ref.: MO-039428|
|Maersk Oil Kazakhstan GmbH is looking for Mechanical Team Lead to join our production Operations Department based in Aktau, Kazakhstan|
|You will be working in a challenging, fast moving, interesting and rewarding environment while being exposed to a broad field of assignments and projects in the oil and gas industry. |
We can offer a competetive salary and social package, learning and development. The position location is Aktau office, Kazakhstan.
Please apply online by filling in the online application form at www.maerskoil.com and attaching your resume, motivation letter, grade transcripts and other relevant documents
- Perform biannual updates of team members’ objectives and appraisals and ensure alignment and consent from Head of Maintenance on objectives and appraisals, prior to submitting.
- Liaise with Head of Maintenance and have consent regarding updating of Personal Development Plans for team members, as well as positioning team members for promotion.
- Support the department journey to obtain maintenance excellence.
- Ensure technical, economical, environmental and safety aspects in all matters within areas of responsibility of Employee and team members, are assessed in a businesslike manner prior to making decisions or recommendations.
- Ensure activities within areas of responsibility of Employee and team members, follow Company policies and procedures as well as applicable International and RK laws, rules and regulations.
- Ensure timely and proactively follow-up on all relevant Synergi cases, internal and external inspection findings and other relevant HSE issues within area of responsibility of Employee and team members.
- Ensure inputs for shut down planning activities are timely and proactively provided within areas of responsibility of Employee and team members.
- Ensure timely and proactively follow-up on all relevant shutdown reports, lessons learnt within areas of responsibility of Employee and team members.
- Ensure future maintenance activities are proactively planned, prepared and scheduled with the required level of equipment integrity and reliability within areas of responsibility of Employee and team members.
- Ensure maintenance activities are proactively coordinated including vendor management within areas of responsibilities of Employee and team members.
- Ensure vendor's personnel are pre-job briefed in office, informed about field contact persons and informed about relevant HSE issues including relevant MOK HSE procedures before field mobilization.
- Ensure vendor's personnel have the right technical qualifications, equipment and tools before field mobilization.
- Ensure liaison with field maintenance team, production team, and other stakeholders to stay updated on the on-going maintenance activities within areas of responsibility of Employee and team members.
- Ensure major, important and/or critical breakdown jobs within areas of responsibility of Employee and team members, are attended when required.
- Ensure equipment documentation and Periodic Preventive Maintenance (PPM) procedures are constantly updated within areas of responsibility of Employee and team members.
- Ensure RoFo and budget numbers are proposed within areas of responsibility of Employee and team members.
- Ensure timely documents review and commenting to Engineering and Projects department on new facilities when requested.
- Participate in acceptance test of new facilities when requested.
|Who we are looking for|
- Higher professional (technical) education,
- Experience in relevant sphere no less than 5 years in oil and gas,
- Good MS Office skills,
- Good English skills (Intermediate level)
- Communication and leadership skills.
For further information, please contact: .
|maerskoil.com||Maersk Oil Kazakhstan GmbH is owned by Maersk Olie og Gas AS, Denmark, a company in the A.P. Moller Maersk Group. Maersk Olie og Gas AS is an international upstream oil company, with extensive operations in Denmark, Germany, Qatar, UK, Norway, Angola, Algeria, Brazil, Turkmenistan, Kazakhstan and US Gulf of Mexico. Maersk Oil Kazakhstan GmbH operates the Dunga Field in Mangistau Oblast. For further information about the A. P. Moller – Maersk Group and Maersk Oil see www.maersk.com and www.maerskoil.com|
| ||Maersk Oil is an international oil and gas company with a 2016 entitlement production of 313,000 barrels of oil equivalent per day. Our production comes from Denmark, the UK, Norway, Algeria, Kurdistan Region of Iraq, Kazakhstan, and the US Gulf of Mexico. Exploration or development activities are on-going in Angola, Kenya, Brazil and in the producing countries. Turning complex and challenging fields into commercial successes has been the cornerstone of Maersk Oil business since 1962. Maersk Oil focuses on pioneering technologies and harnessing talent to continue to operate safely and successfully, creating value for partners and host governments. For more information about Maersk Oil, please visit the website at www.maerskoil.com|