|AktauLocalShipping Operations||Ref.: MO-039389|
|Maersk Oil Kazakhstan GmbH is currently looking for an Instrumentalist for Production department Dunga field, Kazakhstan. |
|Permanent contract with work term 7/7.|
|Repair and daily maintenance of the company’s instruments at the field:|
Disassembly, repair, assembly, installation and testing of various types of instruments at the field.
- Timely and high quality mid-life repair of instruments, including:
Identification and elimination of defects during the operation of instruments and during the inspection in the repair process.
Testing and commissioning of the repaired equipment. Checking the accuracy and load testing of the repaired equipment.
- Maintain instruments, including all types of preventive maintenance.
- Work under the supervision of Process Engineer during the pumping of oil in the KTO pipeline as per assignment of Senior instrumentation engineer and Shift Supervisor.
- Notice the supervisor of the necessary materials, spare parts, tools, and ensure their economical and rational spending.
- Develop and introduce advanced methods of instruments maintenance, repair, installation and participation in the modernization of existing facilties.
- Compile daily reports on the performed scope of work
- Promptly and precisely execute the orders and instructions of the company's management and his immediate supervisor, associated with his job duties.
|Who we are looking for|
|Candidate with higher education in the field of automatisation and control. |
For further information, please contact: .
|maerskoil.com||Maersk Oil is an international oil and gas company with a 2016 entitlement production of 313,000 barrels of oil equivalent per day. Our production comes from Denmark, the UK, Norway, Algeria, Kurdistan Region of Iraq, Kazakhstan, and the US Gulf of Mexico. Exploration or development activities are on-going in Angola, Kenya, Brazil and in the producing countries. Turning complex and challenging fields into commercial successes has been the cornerstone of Maersk Oil business since 1962. Maersk Oil focuses on pioneering technologies and harnessing talent to continue to operate safely and successfully, creating value for partners and host governments. For more information about Maersk Oil, please visit the website at www.maerskoil.com|