Senior Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
|AktauLocalShipping Operations||Ref.: MO-039380|
|Maersk Oil Kazakhstan GmbH is looking for a Senior Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to join our Maintenance Department based in Aktau office, Kazakhstan. |
|You will be working in a challenging, fast moving, interesting and rewarding environment while being exposed to a broad field of assignments and projects in the oil and gas industry. |
We can offer a competetive salary and social package, learning and development. The position location is Aktau office, Kazakhstan.
Please apply online by filling in the online application form at www.maerskoil.com and attaching your resume, motivation letter, grade transcripts and other relevant documents
|• The senior mechanical maintenance engineer is responsible for ensuring highest possible uptime and availability for mechanical equipment in the Dunga production facilities.|
• Accountable for reliability is highest possible and where needed facilitate / perform root cause investigations to increase reliability and general performance of equipment.
• Ensure incident free and reliable operation, including timely and proper maintenance of systems
• Participate in implementation of new projects, facility modification and comment on the concept design phase through the detailed design phase including design review to fabrication and installation of the facilities as well as start-up of the new installation/facilities.
• Ensure timely documents review and commenting to Engineering and Projects department on new facilities when requested.
• Participate in acceptance test of new facilities when requested.
• Accountable for implementing Maintenance excellence by aligning with corporate standards and international best practice, on mechanical equipment.
• Ensure technical, economical, environmental and safety aspects in all matters within areas of responsibility of Employee, is assessed based on business needs prior to implementation or recommendation.
• Ensure timely and proactively follow-up on all relevant Synergi cases, internal and external inspection findings and other relevant HSE issues within area of responsibility of Employee.
• Ensure inputs for shut down planning activities are timely and proactively provided within areas of responsibility of Employee.
• Ensure timely and proactively follow-up on all relevant shutdown reports, lessons learnt within areas of responsibility of Employee.
• Ensure future maintenance activities are proactively planned, prepared and scheduled with the required level of equipment integrity and reliability within areas of responsibility of Employee.
• Ensure maintenance activities are proactively coordinated including contractor & vendor management within areas of responsibilities of Employee.
• Ensure contractor & vendor personnel are pre-job briefed in office, informed about field contact persons and informed about relevant HSE issues including relevant MOK HSE procedures before field mobilization.
• Ensure vendor's personnel have the right technical qualifications, equipment and tools before field mobilization.
• Ensure liaison with field maintenance team, production team, and other stakeholders to stay updated on the on-going maintenance activities within areas of responsibility of Employee.
• Ensure major and critical jobs or projects within area of responsibility of Employee, is attended as and when required.
• Ensure equipment documentation and Periodic Preventive Maintenance (PPM) procedures are constantly updated within areas of responsibility.
• Ensure RoFo and budget numbers are proposed within areas of responsibility of Employee.
• Ensure timely update of PM schedules and text in SAP CMMS module.
• Ensure optimal operating envelope is adhered to for all equipment within area of responsibility.
• Ensure all equipment within area of responsibility adheres to RoK legislation and industry best practice.
• Extensive and detailed knowledge about the oil and gas upstream field operation and reservoirs.
• Basic physical and chemical properties of oil, gas and condensate;
• Maersk Oil Global standards, hereunder technical and design standards as well as corporate guidelines on operational and project related activities.
• Global oil industry norms and standards as well as best industry practice of mechanical static & rotating design, operation and maintenance.
• RoK legislative requirements in oil & gas industry including HSSEQ.
• Operational integrity & reliability oil industry best practice.
• Extensive knowledge of maintenance planning, support and execution strategies.
• Resolutions, instructions, orders, methodological, regulatory rules and documentation related to oil & gas operations and production industry;
• Oil & gas transportation technology;
• Basics of the organization of production;
• Basics of the RK labour legislation; HSE rules and standards.
|Who we are looking for|
|• Higher professional (technical) Bachelor education: Engineer / Marine Engineer / Mechanical Engineer |
• 10 years’ experience within the oil and gas industry
• Experience in global and local oil companies and operations.
• Extensive understanding of rotating equipment, compressors & turbines.
• Knowledge of RoK authorities and compliance requirements;
• Fluency in both written and spoken Kazakh, Russian and English languages is preferred.
• Communication and leadership skills.
• MSOffice skills, SAP skills & general PC skills;
For further information, please contact: .
|maerskoil.com||Maersk Oil Kazakhstan GmbH is owned by Maersk Olie og Gas AS, Denmark, a company in the A.P. Moller Maersk Group. Maersk Olie og Gas AS is an international upstream oil company, with extensive operations in Denmark, Germany, Qatar, UK, Norway, Angola, Algeria, Brazil, Turkmenistan, Kazakhstan and US Gulf of Mexico. Maersk Oil Kazakhstan GmbH operates the Dunga Field in Mangistau Oblast. For further information about the A. P. Moller – Maersk Group and Maersk Oil see www.maersk.com and www.maerskoil.com|
| ||Maersk Oil is an international oil and gas company with a 2016 entitlement production of 313,000 barrels of oil equivalent per day. Our production comes from Denmark, the UK, Norway, Algeria, Kurdistan Region of Iraq, Kazakhstan, and the US Gulf of Mexico. Exploration or development activities are on-going in Angola, Kenya, Brazil and in the producing countries. Turning complex and challenging fields into commercial successes has been the cornerstone of Maersk Oil business since 1962. Maersk Oil focuses on pioneering technologies and harnessing talent to continue to operate safely and successfully, creating value for partners and host governments. For more information about Maersk Oil, please visit the website at www.maerskoil.com|