Head of Recruitment HQ Site
|CopenhagenLocalHuman Resources||Ref.: MO-036846|
|Maersk Oil is one of the world's top 25 independent oil and gas producing companies in its own right and is famous for developing leading-edge technology for reservoir characterization and its achievements in ultra-long horizontal drilling. |
The company is in growth mode and is currently in the process of scaling its support functions to help realise its headcount and production targets.
To support this process we wish to hire a senior recruiter to lead our existing team in our global head office in Copenhagen.
|After a thorough introduction to the industry, you will experience a great degree of independence in a flexible environment, where quality and creating results are key points.|
The role will allow you to establish lasting relationships with candidates, line managers and individuals within a dynamic, ambitious and global HR community. You will be a proactive and central player in a strong, multinational team of skilled recruiters and sourcing specialists.
|The recruitment team is responsible for delivering a first class recruitment service as well as resourcing support to the Business Unit Managers within the Copenhagen based organization. |
As Manager of this team your responsibilities will include:
• Driving and delivering recruitment for the Copenhagen site
• Managing a team of Recruiters
• Delivery of training on search and selection techniques
• Chairing regular meetings to discuss global attraction strategy, agency usage, vacancies and candidates
• Preparation of management reports
• Contract negotiation with vendors for Copenhagen site
• Roll out of new processes and initiatives when required
|Who we are looking for|
|Ideally you will have at least 5 years of experience in recruitment including management responsibility. In addition, we’re looking for the following;|
• Bachelor/Master degree
• Combination of in-house and agency experience (ideally in Oil & Gas E&P)
• Formal interview training
• Formal search training
• Excellent communication skills and command of English
• Culturally aware (experience of working in an international environment with different cultures)
|>||Last application date: 24 January 2014.|
For further information, please contact: .
|maerskoil.com||Maersk Oil is an international oil and gas company with a 2016 entitlement production of 313,000 barrels of oil equivalent per day. Our production comes from Denmark, the UK, Norway, Algeria, Kurdistan Region of Iraq, Kazakhstan, and the US Gulf of Mexico. Exploration or development activities are on-going in Angola, Kenya, Brazil and in the producing countries. Turning complex and challenging fields into commercial successes has been the cornerstone of Maersk Oil business since 1962. Maersk Oil focuses on pioneering technologies and harnessing talent to continue to operate safely and successfully, creating value for partners and host governments. For more information about Maersk Oil, please visit the website at www.maerskoil.com|