Digital and Analytics Product Owner
|Do you want to be Product Owner for a defined portfolio of analytics fuelled digital products? Are you a strong communicator and influencer with proven analytics expertise, who is able to help shape our future landscape of digital products at Maersk.|
This is an opportunity to join Maersk’s new Digital organisation and drive visible, profound change as Product Owner (Engagement Lead) in Maersk Analytics for this globally respected, industry leading brand.
|Reporting into Head of Analytics Engagement in Maersk’s new digital organisation, the position offers a unique opportunity to apply your strong expertise with product ownership/ development, stakeholder management, and analytics-fuelled value creation.|
The digital teams are entirely focused on building and implementing digital products for customers in and outside our company and we are
truly dedicated to quickly scaling up an organisation with world-class capabilities in this arena.
This is an extremely exciting time to join our fast paced, growing and dynamic teams that solve some of the toughest problems in the industry and builds the future of trade & logistics.
At Maersk we focus on the individual’s development and the right candidate will have broad possibilities to further develop competencies in an environment characterised by change and continuous progress
|As Engagement Lead, you will directly impact business outcomes and accelerate digital transformation at one of the largest companies in the world.|
Your responsibilities will be to:
• Assume overall accountability for value creation for a defined digital product portfolio stretching across Maersk.
• Proactively engage with senior stakeholders in business, innovate and identify new ways of improving processes and create value from data and analytics-driven digital products
• Assume role as Product Owner for scrum team(s) dedicated to deliver your products, address resource related issues as and when they arise
• Ensure your digital products are delivered successfully, monitoring
progress against agreed schedule, quality, scope and budget
• Act as escalation point when issues arise with resources to manage and resolve disputes or conflicts
• Accelerate company-wide transformation towards and adoption of analytics-fuelled digital products
|Who we are looking for|
|• Minimum M.Sc. degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or related field. Well-versed in quantitative methods, predictive modelling, statistics or similar |
• 5+ experience as senior analyst/ data scientist/ relationship manager and proficiency with cloud-based delivery models and technology platforms (e.g. MS Azure, Amazon Web Services, Hadoop) is an advantage
• Product Owner with excellent track record for successful delivery of shippable products (Iaas, Paas, Saas) through agile delivery and scrum teams
• An excellent team player, balanced with strong autonomy and high motivation to produce individually
• Someone who is open to new ideas and innovative in approach
• Skilled stakeholder manager with the ability to communicate complex messages, constructively challenge and guide business stakeholders, successfully guide data scientists and developers to successful shipment of digital products
• Fluent proficiency in both written and oral English
|>||Last application date: 28 February 2017.|
For further information, please contact: Recruitment Partner, Farhana Mohammed at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|maerskline.com||As applications are reviewed on a daily basis, please note, that vacancies may be filled sooner than the deadline indicated. Therefore you are kindly advised to apply as early as possible|
| ||Maersk Line is the world’s largest container shipping company, known for reliable, flexible and eco-efficient services. We operate 610 container vessels and provide ocean transportation in all parts of the world. But not only do we power some of the world’s largest ships – we also propel the growth ambitions of businesses and individuals all over our planet. Every day our 7,000 seafarers and 25,000 land-based employees at 374 offices share their expertise with our customers around the world to optimize their supply chains, maximize their distribution networks and most of all realize their business potential. We are devoted to creating simple and reliable solutions for our partners, continuously lifting industry standards and enabling global trade in the most sustainable manner possible. What we do is more than shipping. We deliver promises. Promises from customers and businesses all over the world.|