|At Maersk, we are looking for high-calibre women professionals to join our India organisation on short-term assignments for 6 months.|
This opportunity is only for women who have taken a career break for 6 months or more and less than two years.
Currently these assignments are available only in Mumbai, Gurgaon and Chennai Maersk offices.
|An excellent opportunity, where you will join in one of the high impact projects in our commercial functions.You will not only gain knowledge into various aspects of business but will also be exposed to the best practices as well as management reporting, analytics and planning skills.|
You will also acquire the most updated and relevant supply chain insights and an extensive understanding in customers and the market. This will provide you with the expert knowledge needed for further career development in Logistics field.
|Maersk Group companies will provide live business projects requiring approximately 600 hours of engagement spread over 6 months on a flexi time basis.|
These assignments are short-term and aimed at developing alternative talent pools.
Maersk will evaluate the B2W professionals for full time job opportunities within the Group at the end of the project. But the placement is not guaranteed.
List of Projects
• Understanding reasons for customer contacts and driving self-service/e-solutions
• Developing customer insights with data in case management
• Support in the projects we are running for various categories of customers
• Equipment Reservation system (ERS)
• Cost saving plan for 2016
• Intermodal Strategic Action
• India Hinterland and Rail Strategy
• Vendor Management – the next level
Trade and Marketing(Location-Mumbai):
• Market mapping
• Commodity studies
• Competition profiles in all major locations
• Segmentation studies
• Market mapping at various locations
|Who we are looking for|
|• Minimum 4 years’ experience in commercial domain in any industry.|
• Career Break between 6 months to 2 years.
• Master’s degree.
• Fluent spoken and written English.
• Strong interpersonal, teamwork and communication skills.
• Good commercial acumen.
• Passionate, strong initiative, self-driven with commitment to succeed.
For further information, please contact: .
|maerskline.com||Maersk Line is the world’s largest container shipping company, known for reliable, flexible and eco-efficient services. We operate 610 container vessels and provide ocean transportation in all parts of the world. But not only do we power some of the world’s largest ships – we also propel the growth ambitions of businesses and individuals all over our planet. Every day our 7,000 seafarers and 25,000 land-based employees at 374 offices share their expertise with our customers around the world to optimize their supply chains, maximize their distribution networks and most of all realize their business potential. We are devoted to creating simple and reliable solutions for our partners, continuously lifting industry standards and enabling global trade in the most sustainable manner possible. What we do is more than shipping. We deliver promises. Promises from customers and businesses all over the world.|