SAP Project Manager
|Exciting SAP Project Manager role within Maersk OIl Business IT in Copenhagen.|
|We offer an exciting role working as SAP Project Manager within Maersk Oil’s Business IT team. This position gives the opportunity to work in an international team, engaging with project managers, global process owners and the SAP support team. |
|The SAP Project Manager will lead SAP related projects. |
He or she will be responsible for delivering projects on time, on budget and at a high quality. An important part of the role is the reporting and communication to project stakeholders and the SAP PMO team.
The Project Manager will manage the project activities on a day-to-day basis and will define and be accountable for the approach and milestone dates, deliverables and management of dependencies. In addition, the Project Manager will provide Maersk Oil specific governance and oversight of the projects which are managed on behalf of Maersk by external parties to ensure that they are delivered in line with agreed, corporate standards in areas such as budget and cost control, planning methods, delivery and execution and reporting.
The responsibilities of the role include:
• Scoping and planning of projects
• Preparation of communication and status material to stakeholders
• Risk tracking and issue resolution
• Creation of RFP documents and business case
• Creation of project plans, budgets, resourcing, etc.
• Ensures standardisation of approach and alignment with Maersk Oil corporate IS standards
• Provide Maersk Oil validation and QA of projects delivered by external parties
• Hold vendors to account in terms of their delivery of projects and initiatives
|Who we are looking for|
|Candidate should hold a bachelor or university degree or equivalent, and at least 5 years of experience in a similar role. He or she must be a good team worker and should be willing to travel. Important skills are:|
• Drive and ability to drive projects
• Ability to get things done and question if things can be done in a better way
• Structured approach
• An open mind to learning
• Flexible in the tasks that have been assigned and to be able to prioritize accordingly
• Self-starter with a keen sense of urgency
• Adaptability to collaborate and deliver teamwork in a diverse working environment with many stakeholders
• Fluent in English
• Prince II or PMO certification preferred
• Experience with SAP ECC and other SAP related products such as Business Intelligence
• Experience as SAP Functional consultant is preferred
• Good understanding of software development, testing and release management
• International experience and experience working with global ERP roll-outs. Experience from the Upstream Oil industry desired.
• Ability to build relationships with sponsors, business stakeholders and solution providers
• Ability to coordinate the delivery of functional and technical teams
• Strong vendor management skills
|>||Last application date: 27 April 2014.|
For further information, please contact: .
|maerskoil.com||Maersk Oil is an international oil and gas company with a 2016 entitlement production of 313,000 barrels of oil equivalent per day. Our production comes from Denmark, the UK, Norway, Algeria, Kurdistan Region of Iraq, Kazakhstan, and the US Gulf of Mexico. Exploration or development activities are on-going in Angola, Kenya, Brazil and in the producing countries. Turning complex and challenging fields into commercial successes has been the cornerstone of Maersk Oil business since 1962. Maersk Oil focuses on pioneering technologies and harnessing talent to continue to operate safely and successfully, creating value for partners and host governments. For more information about Maersk Oil, please visit the website at www.maerskoil.com|