|Are you skilled within application integration architecture and looking for new IT challenges? Be our new Integration Architect and get a position where you will have a key role in a number of IT projects.|
|In Maersk Drilling we are dedicated to helping you realise your full professional potential. As part of Maersk Drilling IT, you get great opportunities to:|
• Be responsible for first class architecture and develop your skills even further to build a great career within the A.P. Moller – Maersk Group
• Function as an expert on application integration, cross application services and use your know-how to provide in-depth technical advisory services for our very special business encompassing multiple off-shore installations, vessels and multiple international sites.
• Cooperate closely with professional and technically competent colleagues in an informal, yet ambitious work environment.
Your new department, MDIT, is the global IT department for Maersk Drilling, Maersk FPSOs and Maersk Supply Service. Based in Lyngby, Denmark, you will be part of a team of 40 dedicated colleagues, who work meticulously to deliver quality in our IT solutions.
|As Application Integration Architect, you will be participating in most cross-functional IT projects; the most important for now being our ERP project, but other business critical projects are also on the way, so our entire IT landscape will change fundamentally during the coming 2-3 years. You will be heavily involved in designing and implementing the future application integration architecture based on modern principles and technologies like Enterprise bus, SOA, workflow, etc. In the projects, you will have to develop an understanding of business and technical requirements. Accordingly, you define the solutions, while factoring in architecture standards and principles to develop solutions aligned with our setups.|
Typically, you work across all technology domains and cooperate closely with the Enterprise Architect and other team members. You also work with subject matter experts and Project Delivery teams to create integration solutions. Your key aim will be to ensure that innovative standard quality services are implemented, enabling the business to meet its future objectives.
The position challenges you to think conceptually and to deliver practical results that add significant value to the business. At the same, you will function as an expert and provide both technical road maps and guidance. In this capacity you also support the development of new products and services.
|Who we are looking for|
|• You have as a minimum 5 years’ IT experience, which has given you specialist knowledge within development and integration of applications, including ERP applications and mainframe applications.|
• You have strong experience with project methodology, especially in the area of integration projects. You know what to do and where risks and pitfalls are.
• Good knowledge of the key technologies we use, including ERP, Oracle databases, SQL Server, SharePoint, web services, Active Directory, Exchange, IIS, firewalls and security, identity and access management.
• Preferably, you also have experience with networks – including satellite networks.
• You speak and write English fluently.
You possess strong analytical skills combined with good communication skills that enable you to define and articulate the nature of an issue at hand to both a technical and non-technical audience. You have an excellent commercial awareness and can identify new service opportunities in new technology, methods and techniques. Finally, you are a team player, yet you like to work independently with your tasks – and you remain decisive and able to handle the extra pressure when deadlines are near.
For further information, please contact: .
|maersk.com||A.P. Moller - Maersk is an integrated transport and logistics company with multiple brands and is a global leader in container shipping and ports. Including a stand-alone Energy division, the company employs roughly 88,000 employees across operations in 130 countries.|